Frequently Asked Questions
Why Tanjore paintings are so special?
- Tanjore / Thanjavur Paintings are so traditional and unique than other artworks. It is specially hand painted by expert artists who have more than 10 to 15 years of experiences in this specific artwork.
- This art was inaugurated in Thanjavur district. It is characterized by rich and vivid colors, simple iconic composition, glittering gold foils overlaid on delicate but extensive gesso work and inlay of glass beads and pieces or very rarely precious and semi-precious gems. In Ancient days these paintings are used to decorate palaces and temples which gives attractive and luxurious look.
What are the other art works available?
- Our team is also experts in other artworks like Mural, Oil canvas, Warli, Gurjari, coffee paintings and other customized artworks.
Is Mangala Arts doing customized artworks?
- Yes, we do customized orders based on the buyer’s expectations and requirements. Initially you need to fill the Order Form (at bottom of website). We share all the details of artworks to the customers from start to end of the order process.
Is International Shipping available?
Yes, as we have customers all around the world, we ship our artworks to all the countries. Details for international customers given below.
Order Placing Procedure:
- Select and buy the paintings and pay through NEFT Banking / Credit / Debit Card Transfer. Based on the location shipping charges may vary, once the payment received for product and shipping, we ship you the product and send you the tracking details through email or message.
- Usually we ship our artworks through UPS / DHL Couriers based on the service provided by them.
- For placing customized artworks – Please fill the Order Form (which is at our bottom of the website) and submit it. Our team will call you as soon as possible
- If you like to buy offline, please mail us at email@example.com. Our team will guide you.
How many years of warranty for artworks?We provide 25 years of warranty for all our artworks